A candidate we’ll love:
- And this is number 1 for a reason: You get that happy parents mean happy children.
- You have experience in premium specialty retail and/or service environment. i.e. you give superb customer service. Management experience is a plus, but not a must.
- You are comfortable being the Person In Charge when the manager is not on duty.
- You have a friendly disposition.
- You are a master of planning and organization. Your friends might describe you as ‘type A’. But you handle it well – see point 4.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a ‘team player’.
- You’re creative and resourceful. You are comfortable with a moderate lack of structure. (hey, we’re a new business)
- You believe in piccadilly and are excited to be part of its growth and development.
- You are not beneath cleaning up kids puke (if you have kids, they don’t count)
- You genuinely like and have patience for kids of all ages. i.e. if you are the type of person who rolls their eyes in the coffee shop or restaurant when a baby is screaming then this probably is not the job for you.
A job you’ll love:
- You’ll work in a modern, open work environment with a close-knit team of talented, like-minded people.
- You’ll give kids a new way to play and provide parents with a place where life comes together.
- You’ll enjoy flexible working hours perfect for students and parents, as well as competitive pay, membership and product discounts.
- You’ll gain leadership experience and have the opportunity to grow with piccadilly.
Email us your information, background, and desired position to: